agkar.cag.gov.in Karnataka Annual Account Statements & GPF Status
There are more than four lakes government employees in Karnataka which the Principal Accountant General (A & E) look after and maintains the individual General Provident Fund accounts. In this department the IA & AS Officer are head they are working as in the rank of Deputy AG (Accountant General). PF Accounts relating to the following funds are managed and maintained by Pr. Accountant General (A&E), Karnataka, Bangalore. A Subscriber (government employee) shall subscribe monthly to the fund (deduction in salary etc) except during a period of suspension. Provided that user(subscriber), may at his option, not subscribed during leave which either does not carry any leave payment or carries leave salary (payment) equal to or less than half pay (salary) or half average pay. The rate of interest is vary according to rules of RBI in the year 2010-11 it was 8%.
How can subscribers can Check www.agkar.cag.gov.in gpf status
- First of all subscriber has to go through agkar.cag.gov.in after that they have to click on Provident Fund Balance under Quick links which will redirected to http://188.8.131.52/agogpf/ or you can direct open this
- If you are new user and you want to check your general PF status then you need to register first in the web portal as “New User” than you have to provide the necessary information there in the registration form. Make your password not less than 6 characters.
- If you have already registered then simply Click on Already Registered User and if you are new user than then you have to created a login ID or click on NEW USERS Click here for New Registration.
- After this you will get a screen where you need to enter the GPF series (general provident fund series) and GPF A/c no to Register.
- Set your password (save new password there) and then go to http://184.108.40.206/agogpf/gpflogin.aspx to login
- Enter your GPF Series , Account no and Password which you have set to access gpf (general provident fund) status
In case of any question , contact the administrator. The contact details where you can communicate are:
080-22640310 , 22640341 , 22640297
(Monday to Friday between 09:30 am to 6:00 pm)
Website : agkar.cag.gov.in