www.agmp.nic.in Madhya Pradesh GPF Account Balance Status Statement Download Final Withdrawal Debit Credit AG Accountant General
Madhya Pradesh government employees now can withdrawal their general provident fund amount more easily. Now they are able to get 75 percent of deposited amount of the GPF account. However this was the 50 percent before. Along with this facility now the employees will don’t need to give any reason at the time of withdrawal of their fund amount from gpf account in MP state. This decision was taken in a cabinet meeting on which the chief mister Shivraj Singh Chauhan was the chairperson. The cabinet also decided that now the employees don’t have to tell any specific reason to get their fund. This action has been taken to make fast and for improvement of government. The point is noted that till now the authorization of withdrawal from the general provident fund was given to the high level officer under the sixteen special reasons. So because of this the Madhya Pradesh gpf accounts holders get their amount with too delay.
The cabinet also aimed to accelerate the creation and development of delegation of financial powers has decided to revision. Good governance and devolution of powers to the quick decisions being attempted. It was decided at the meeting that the current financial rights are no longer relevant, such items will be removed and new items will be added. Any delay in payment of employee PF payment Madhya Pradesh Human Rights Commission is reported to be in the range of human rights abuses. In order not to send the report to the Commission can be drastic action.
How to Check GPF Account in Madhya Pradesh
The statement of year 2009 – 2010, 2010 – 2011 and 2011 – 2012 has been released for the general provident fund (GPF) by the office of the Accountant General (Accounts and Entitlements) Second Gwalior Madhya Pradesh. The AG department of MP state provides the online facility to get the complete fund status, missing checking, credit / debit status and final withdrawal facility through their official wbsite of www.agmp.nic.in.
The employees who are working right now with the state government in any of the department under the administration system of Madhya Pradesh can check their fund information time to time through using their account number and password. Here you can see below given step by step process to get the complete details of your GPF account in MP state.
- First visit to the official website of http://www.agmp.nic.in/ and select the option of Provident Fund Balance on the bottom of the page as the below given image.
- This page will give you a new section of http://www.agmp.nic.in/gpf.htm where other link is given. On this section an important note also has written on which it has mentioned that the website just provides the information regarding to the gpf account. All the information for the gpf account fund has been taken through the accountant general of Madhya Pradesh state. The website developed team (national informatics center – NIC) and the accountant general department of Madhya Pradesh (AG MP) is responsible for any error on the portal. See the below given page which you will get here.
- Here now new page will come with the http://www.agmp.nic.in/gpf_data/login.aspx link. On this page gpf account subscriber have to enter first the GPF series number then the account number and in the last password after that click to the submit option. See the below given section as you will get here.
After pressing submit button the account holder employee can check his complete account fund details along with the missing fund status, final withdrawal status, credit and debit status etc. The website also gives the facility to download the annual statement. On this page some important instructions are also given. See the below given notes according which you can check the complete balance.
- In the treasury series you have to use the capital letter such as the AIS, IPS etc and you need to enter the gpf account number in numeric.
- In the password section you have to enter the account number with your date of birth according to the documents. For example your account number is 12345 and date of birth is 01/01/1977 then your password will be the 12345010177.
- If the password is not working with the above mode that means the date of birth is not updated in the department. In this case you just can use your account number in the place of password.
- In case of any mistake in the account number or series then contact to the DDO and submit your request in application form which you have to send on GRIEVANCES REDRESSAL CELL O/O ACCOUNTANTS GENERAL ( A&E)-II ROOM NO 129 LEKHA BHAWAN GWALIOR.
If you want to submit online complaint visit to http://cagofindia.delhi.nic.in/cmis/main.asp webpage, but it will take 7 days to 2 months to resolve your query. In case of any help contact your DDO and get assistance.
You also can visit to the head office at OFFICE OF THE ACCOUNTANT GENERAL (A&E) – I MADHYA PRADESH, LEKHA BHAWAN, JHANSI ROAD, GWALIOR – 474 002. GRAM : ACCOUNTS GWALIOR address or can contact to phone numbers 2323968 / 2378462 after using STD code 0751.