www.agodisha.gov.in AG Odisha GPF annual statement Pension

AG Odisha:

Accountant General Odisha is providing account related information to govt employees manually through district Development officer (DDO) for best implementation for good e governance the department is also providing online information of their account using the official portal agodisha.gov.in or agodi.cag.gov.in. these portals are developed and maintained by Nation informatics centers of India In this the employees can get their a/c balance salary information online or the alert in their mobile phone by registering their mobile number to this portal.

They also look after the security and privacy of users in this if any employee find incorrect and missing information they can contact district development office (DDO).

AG odisha GPF pension

How to Get GPF Statement Online in Orissa

Now the subscribers/ employees can view and download their general provident fund statement any time using the website below

To view/download statement please follows the steps after clicking the above link

  GPF Ac Number (For example AVO012345)

  Account Password (Which selected by you at the registration time)

How to for new GPF registration:

If some find new govt job then he/she get their General provident fund number, In this they save some part of their salary with higher interest rate and its mandatory for each subscriber employee. In this the subscriber has to make a new registration you need to go through the link

After visiting you need to fill following information’s

@ GPF A/C Number: Your GPF A/C Number Is Combination of Your Series and Account Number e.g SHO11223.

@ Date Of Birth: Date Format (dd/mm/yyyy) like 30/07/1982.

@ Mobile Number:

@ Email Id (is not mandatory)

@ PAN card number (is not mandatory)

@ Please Enter Characters As Displayed In Yellow Box

@ submit the Button and you are done with AG new registration

Unlock Request

If User’s PF account is block in any case then they can request it for unblock online. Account block for various resoans in which one is for wrong password entered by user many time. So subscribers can go through the below for unlock request

after above you will get a massage that “If DDO User, Press Yes otherwise for other user press No.

“ you need to click on No.

Then you will go to http://www.agodisha.gov.in/agodisha/admin/UserUnblockRequest.jsp

Where you need to fill the application of basic details like

@ Date Of Birth: Date Format (dd/mm/yyyy) like 30/07/1982.

@ Please Enter Characters As Displayed In Yellow Box

@ submit the Button and you are done Unblock request to AG Office

How to Track GPF / Pension Account in Odisha

Now retired employee as well as working PF subscribers can check and track their status online  Using AG Odisha website

1. Select the tracking type option from given in menu (gpf or pension)
  2. Enter the series from given pull down menu (select one here)
  3. Fill you account number (for gpf / pension)

Contact Numbers

E-Mail: mishragr.odi.ae@nic.in
Telephone: (0674)-2391577

General and Social Sector Audit

Deputy Accountant General(Admin)
Telephone: (0674)-2396576

Economic and Revenue Sector Audit

Sri S. S. Dadhe, Principal Accountant General (Economic and Revenue Sector Audit)
Telephone: 0674-2391583

Sri O.K. Kumaran Deputy Accountant General (Administration and Economic Sector Audit I)
Telephone: 0674-2396587

Sri O.K. Kumaran (Addl. Charge)
Deputy Accountant General (Revenue Sector Audit)
Telephone: 0674-2390880

Sri M. Sridhar Deputy Accountant General (Economic Sector Audit II)
Telephone: 06752-222098

PD Railway Audit ( East Coast)

Principal Director (Audit)
Telephone: 0674-2301045

Deputy Director
E-Mail: pdarlyECoastR@cag.gov.in
Telephone: 0674-2303511
FAX: 0674-2300271

You might also like More from author

Your email address will not be published.

37 Comments

1. niranjan panda. says

9439293508

2. Ashok Kumar Behera says

Sir/Madam, my account has been blocked. i would request you to kindly re-open my account vied No.EDNO48389.

3. Trilochan Behera says

Account slip 14954 cdpo

4. Ditari Parida says

Sir;
    My GPF A/C no 8341SE .I had been retired from my services on dt30.09.2009.lt is a matter of regret that still now .I am not able to getting my final GPF amount.Therefore l pray you to kindly sanctioned my final GPF
    Name of the Department .School and mass education odisha
    Name of the circle .Bhadrak
    Name of the school .BANDALO MADHIALI UCHA BIDYAPITHA .BANDALO

5. Basudev Behera says

I am a service under Odisha Police in Kendrapara District. I want to know how to download PAY SLIP from the above mentioned website.

6. Pitabas Nayak says

Total credit of amount against GPF A/c.No>PW(O) 51172

7. Dambarudhar Nayak says

My GPF account No. INDO5101 has been blocked. I would request you to kindly re-open my account. My cell no. is 9437113949.

8. Susanta says

On November 24,2014 at7.30am said Account Slip

9. Baisnaba Charan Barik says

Iam working in CDPO Raghunathpur during regisstration Net cut so i can not comlete the process only i am resistred the GPf no please give process how complete the process and find for GPF slip anually

10. Akshaya Kumar Biswal says

My GPF Acc. No. MJO32707 & D.O.B. is 06/02/1959. I am trying several times for new Registration but it always shows that INVALID DATE. Kindly help me to register.

11. sureshkumarraul says

I want my GPF slip my Ac no 66263 PO

12. Rohini Achary says

I need Annual Statement of GPF for the financial year 2014-15

1. Rohini Achary says

Annual Statement of GPF for the financial year 2012-13 of GPF A/C No. MJO 33546

13. kumuda ranjan dehuri says

sir,I am trying to register having GPF A/C no 0138364ps but it always an invalid no. please help me.

14. barun Kumar says

Sir
    my date of birth is not mentoined in the data base so i can not access the New Gpf Id and Password.Already One application and Front page of servicebook send to Ag through The DDO.
    My GPF-No-AJO 9801

15. Kanhu Charan Hembram says

I need annual statement of my GPF account

16. Sudarsan jojo says

My gpf a/c has been blocked. Pls reopen my gpf a/c

17. PARAMANANDA MAJHI says

Madam/Sir,
    My GPF A/c No.EDNO38694 has been blocked. I have requested several times for unblock. I was also contact with your staff through mobile, but it is great regret that till date my account is block. Now I want to withdraw money from my account which is badly necessary. Hence, I would like to request you that, please unblock my account and supply new password to generate my account slip for drawal.My date of birth is 12th February,1968. Mobile No.9437158879

18. Srikanta Nayak says

I had forget my password while trying to regenerate new password but I dont remember my register mobile no. so could u pls provide my account slip for the year 2014-2015 (acct no. MSDO26413) my contact no- 9439370539

19. JAYADEV SETHI says

Sir
    My date of birth is not mentioned in the data base so I can not access the New GPF Id and Password. Please entire my date birth 18.10.1954.
    My GPF-No-EDNO29646

20. Balaram Dwibedi says

TO KNOW The annual statemente of my J.p.F. subscription.

21. Radhamani Senapati says

Sir,
    my date of birth has shown wrong record.My date of birth is 28.09.1958 I also not getting my GPF annual statements since last 5 years. Please communicate my G PF Id and pass word.Recorrect my date of birth and send my annual account statements
    My G.P.F Number CDP( O ) 15138

22. trinath rath says

account sip

23. Ashok Kumar Sahu says

Sir,

My GPF A/c no is 0114587/PS. I am trying to get my GPF account number registered, but it is showing invalid for some unknown reasons. As a matter of fact, I am unable to withdraw GPF Advance despite my persisent try.

Please help me register my account number on your website, so that I can download my account slip in a bid to apply for sanctioning of loan to defray the expense on my medical treatment.

Regards,

Ashok Kumar Sahu

1. Anonymous says

SAME PROBLEM FOUND WITH GPF AC 0133445/PS WHEN REGISTERED IN ONLINE

24. Kamal Lochan Patel says

My GPF account No. PHO20602 has been blocked and my password has beeen also forgot.So please kindly activated my account.Because as early as I will take an advance from my account.

25. Anonymous says

sir, my gpf account has been blocked. what should i do now?

26. Sri Tofan Moharana says

Sir,
    With a kind reference to this office L.NO 498 dt.27.11.2015and L.No196dt26.05.16 on the subject as cited above I am to intimate you that Sri Tofan Moharana is Working as Gr-I-Fitter under this establishment.The online assessment/downloading is not possible for Sri Moharana to get annual GPF statement in his favour due to want of any date regarding his date of Birth .
    1.GPF A/C NO.31528AV(O)
    2.Date of Birth .12.09.1956
    3.Name-Sri Tofan Moharana

27. BENUDHAR DHARUA says

Sir, My account Slip is not received by me, because of i forget my password and can not reset the password so please help to reset the password

28. Anonymous says

how can i recover my password of account through online procedure. thank you.!

29. Srinibas Samal says

I have forgotten my password. Ihave tried several times to get my password.but till now i have not succeed. My ac. no.is MSDO 29881.Mail id priyabratasamal15@gmail.com. Yours Srinibas Samal Sevak Dist Jajpur. Office District Welfare Officer Jajpur.

30. Anonymous says

Sir, I have been retired from government services by 31march 2017, attaining the age of superannuation. My final application for release of balance also sent, but for some objections already complied since tow months back did not released My GPFA/c No LAO (19609).Please release the final payment.

31. Amiya Kumar Sahu Retired HC Collectorate Nabarangpur cell. 99377784399 says